Wednesday 15 April 2015

Off to BC!

For the next ten days, I'll be on Vancouver Island doing lots of awesome stuff!  Public events include:

Friday, April 17 to Sunday, April 19
The Odyssey
Nanaimo, BC
Because telling this once at the National Arts Centre wasn't enough!  I get to dive back into Homer for some more exploration. This time, I'm doing Chapter 18, the Beggar in the Palace, and it's a fun chapter. I can't wait to tell it!
Check out the full event details. If you're around, don't miss it. It's a worthwhile experience.

Friday, April 24
Stories of Nigh
Parksville, BC
This is it! The launch of the full show that accompanies the serialized novel. I premiered some of it at Ad Astra this weekend, but this one is the full set. BUT, no worries - I'll be touring this in Ontario in the fall.  With special surprises.
Check out the event details here!

Saturday, April 25
Writing Workshops!  
I'll be giving a workshop on social media for writers, and one on increasing tension in your story. You can attend both for a special price, and it's all super cheap.  So come on out and let's get our smarts on!
Check out the event details here.

Thanks to Marva Blackmore for organizing this whole tour and billeting me, to fellow writer Derek Künsken for being silly enough to agree to drive me to the airport at stupid o'clock tomorrow morning, and to Roomy for making sure the house doesn't explode while I'm away (chances of it not exploding are much higher when I'm away, but still!)

See you again soon, Ottawa! BC, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment