Tuesday 26 July 2011

Voting Time!

The Aurora Award voting system is up and running!  If you read and loved Destiny's Blood, please vote for it in the Aurora Awards by clicking here!  If you haven't yet had the chance to read it, I'm excited to announce that Dragon Moon Press is offering the e-book version for free (see my fancy side bar).  I'll also be selling Destiny's Blood for a special price at my upcoming cons - When Words Collide (Calgary), Can-Con (Ottawa) and Con*Cept (Montreal). Come and find me!

The Aurora Awards are a Canadian fan-voted science-fiction and fantasy award.  There are multiple nominees in multiple categories, and I hope you'll put in your two cents. Okay, actually, it's $5.50 to vote, but totally worth it to show your appreciation to the nominated fans and pros.

Thanks, as always, for your support!

4 comments:

  1. I Voted (for you) and I am looking forward to getting an autographed copy in Calgary.

    Good luck/Bon Chance!

    - Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul! Much appreciated. :D Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete