Friday 31 May 2013

Some Good Reading

I'm going to play a lazy Friday card and share some blogs and sites that I love to follow.  Ha!

This site is full of geeky goodness, from game and lit reviews to random Geek news.  They're true to their tagline: "It's your world, we just write about it."  

Another fun review/writing blog by upcoming writer KW Ramsey.

Gabrielle is my editor, and one of the many things I truly appreciate about her is how she carefully weighs her own opinions before sharing them, so they're always so shiny.  Witness the shiny on her blog as she shares wisdom on writing and publishing.

I've been following this blog for more than a year. Jay is facing now terminal cancer.  He's funny, caustic, and so human that it's worth keeping an eye on. We all know how our journey will end, and Jay is leaving us a bravely and honestly charted roadmap. 

This is a newest addition to my regular reading. It's written by a young man suffering from spinal muscular atrophy.  He's funny, positive and just sounds like a great guy.  Inspiration abounds most in our darkest days.

If you're a writer, this blog is worth following.  The title is self-explanatory, really.

There are more.  Of course there are!  I'll add another list later on.  Because, it turns out, I get lots of awesome daily reading material! 

No comments:

Post a Comment