Thursday 16 May 2013

Winnipeg, here I come!

After a fun night watching Star Trek Into Darkness (this blog is spoiler free) with my Klingon buddies, I'm now sleep deprived and off to Winnipeg!  The first event is tonight, with three of my favourite ladies:


With these three, it's going to be a hoot!  Tomorrow we're doing a staff event at the library. I'm not clear what that means yet, but how could it not be fun?

Saturday and Sunday are all Keycon all the time. I'll be spending time at the Bundoran Press table, since Hayden Trenholm offered space for my books in exchange for slave labour. I'll also be:

An Hour with Silvia Moreno-Garcia - 11:00 am Saturday, Terrace East on 13

Moderator: Marie Bilodeau

Panelist: Silvia Moreno-Garcia

Description: Our Editor Guest of Honor will answer your questions.

 Autograph Session - 2:00 pm Saturday, Terrace East on 13

Authors in the autograph session: Robert J. Sawyer, Chadwick Ginther, Karen Dudley, David Annandale, Hayden Trenholm, Ann Aguirre, Marie Bilodeau, Billie Milholland, and Eileen Bell.

 Storytelling with Marie Bilodeau - 8:00 pm Saturday, Ambassador B on 11 (Manitoba)

Panelist: Marie Bilodeau

Description: I'm going to tell scary stories.  More or less. Some old, some new....  

 Author Reading - 1:00 pm Sunday, Terrace East on 13

Panelists: Karen Dudley and Marie Bilodeau

That's it!  Then I'm flying back on Sunday evening!  Meanwhile, Destiny's War is back on my desk for edits, so I'm off to the races. I'm excited by my chat with Gabrielle Harbowy about it - it's going to be awesome! My deadline is end of June. 

Next weekend is Anime North in Toronto. This month is intermixed with lit cons and media cons, and I'm loving the ride!

This blog was written on my iPad. I conveniently blame any typos on that. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment