Tuesday 8 March 2011

And Now We Pause...

This blog will not be updated this week due to final stages on next book.  Blogging is awesome, but what a great procrastination tool!  If you need to reach me, well, good luck.  Expect a one-week delay for answers, unless it's urgent of course or you hold some sort of power over me, like my publishers and cat-sitters.

If you miss me terribly, read Destiny's Blood for free, draw a picture of me or tell yourself bad jokes.  And then e-mail them to me so I can add them to my repertoire.  Especially coffee jokes.  I can always use more of those.

Caffeine-enhanced writing/editing spree, here I come!

I hope you all have a lovely week.  Ta ta for now!

Love,
Marie


ps - don't actually draw a picture of me. That would be kinda weird. FYI.

1 comment:

  1. What, you don't like fan art?

    Enjoy your coffee-induced insanity/writing spree! See you on the other side...

    ReplyDelete