Tuesday 1 March 2011

Of Genocide and Questionable Sanity

I've been left alone in a hotel room with a manuscript and a laptop with a camera.  Add needing a blog post to the mix, not wanting to stop writing so taking only five minutes to make a video, and this is what you get.


My scrolly things are fast, I whisper too low at the end, but that's okay.  If it was remotely professional, I might have put on a smidgen of make up.  But that's why shadows exist.  Truly.  That and to scare me when I'm all alone in hotel rooms... oh.

Dang.

8 comments:

  1. Okay, THIS is your book trailer. Srsly. I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me.

    Genocide, though? Shame on you. You bad bad universe mommy, you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I feel all spiffy! I have a book trailer (sort of). ;) Now you went and called me a universe mommy and I feel all bad. Thanks a lot, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was creepy and twilight zonish and so very Marie, all at the same time. Categorize this one under seemingly (cuz I know you weren't really) drunk ramblings of genocidal authors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks Ruthanne! You're so sweet! ;) Yes, I find I do more odd things when I'm sober then when I'm drunk. And I'm so rarely drunk. Explains a lot, somehow. Should take up more drinking, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahaha, I will be quoting this for quite a while

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahahah!!! That was hilarious!

    Though that video does explain the news item I heard earlier today, about the UN forming a task force to take down "Bilodeau the Butcher".

    I think they're on to you Marie. Pack your bags and skip town before the blue helmets come for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip! Running away!

    ReplyDelete