Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Kingston and Orillia!

This coming Saturday (July 25), I'll have the pleasure of being *everywhere!*  Well, in two places, anyway.

I'll start the day at the inaugural Limestone Genre Expo, in Kingston, Ontario. This looks like a fantastic event, and I highly recommend it.  I'll be at the following:

10:00 am - 11:00 am
FANTASY PANEL
Moderator: Derek Newman-Stille
Panelists: Violet Malan, Kit Daven, Marie Bilodeau, Jen Frankel, Alyssa Cooper

1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
STORYTELLING
Stories from Beyond the Veil: The End is Nigh
This is your chance to catch the show that accompanies the books.  Don't miss it!  

I'm leaving Kingston by 3:00 at the latest, so make sure to see me in the Atrium if you want to pick up any books before I screech my tires out of the parking lot and head to the Leacock Summer Festival in Orillia, Ontario!

8:00 pm
Leacock Museum
SF Readings with Robert J. Sawyer, Robert Charles Wilson and Marie Bilodeau!

Come out and party!  This event will be great, too!

See you on the road!