Thursday 4 March 2010

Sorceress of Shadows Release Date

The plan was to release Sorceress of Shadows, the last book in the Heirs of a Broken Land series, in March. It's gonna be close, but it's not gonna happen.

Instead we'll be taking it out in April, just one short month late of its original publication date. Not bad, eh?

I'm really jazzed about this book. Not only does it conclude the stories of Cassara, Avarielle and Shirina, with Shirina taking the helm for a lot of this book (as the title betrays), it also wraps up a bunch of other questions. It was great fun to write, but also left me quite nostalgic. You don't spend three books getting to know your characters and then let them go without falling into some sort of emotional pit.

I have other stories planned for the worlds of Elihor and Graydon, which I'll pitch to my publisher some time soon. In the meantime I can't wait for Sorceress of Shadows to hit the bookstore shelves!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. April is still good.

    Can't wait to see all three of the books on my bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina. It'll be worth the wait, trust me! :D

    ReplyDelete