Monday 16 August 2010

Article in Ottawa Citizen

The article on CAN-CON came out in the Ottawa Citizen yesterday, and I'm jazzed about it.  It gives a good idea of where the conference has been, and how it's going to shape up this year.  It gives me some good face time, too (literally, in the form of a giant picture), and it talks of my good friend Larry Stewart.

I was really happy to learn that Larry was a Special Guest at CAN-CON this year.  Larry and I go way back, when he and my brother lived in the same apartment building more than a decade ago.  I knew Larry first as, well, Larry, and not as Larry "The Doctor" Stewart, as many in fandom know him.  Larry is the kind of friend that comes to my mom's for all of the big important suppers, and who is also an uncle to my nephew. And he's a hoot.  His impressions alone make going to CAN-CON worthwhile!

If you haven't had a chance to see him in action, now's your chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment