Monday 11 July 2011

Allons-y once more!

I'm back from Rhode Island and off tomorrow to the land of no Internet (gasp!)  I'll be back with updates next week, including pics from last week's My Little Pony Fair.  Our computer had issues, so no pictures could be downloaded.  Ah well, trust me, they're worth the wait (and so very pink!)

Next weekend I'll be at Polaris!  If you're gonna be there too, make sure to come say hi by the Dragon Moon Press Table where I'll be selling Destiny's Blood for the super special price of $10 (another gasp!), and come to the Canadian launch of When the Hero Comes Home on Sunday, 11 am to 1 pm.  Authors J.M. Frey and Erik Buchanan will also be onsite and we'll each give a reading.  I've a super duper cute outfit planned to contrast the Barbarian dragging the rotting head story, as it amused me to do so (both plan a cute outfit and have a barbarian drag a head. They're both amusing things to plan, what can I say).

See you all soon and I hope you have an awesome week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment