Wednesday 21 December 2011

Letters with no Reply - A REPLY!

Yesterday I posted a letter I had sent to Facebook.  My account was reactivated, I had my giggle, and I continued on my way.  But then, in an act of unprecedented customer service responsiveness, Facebook responded to me! 

I squeed when an e-mail popped up in my inbox from "The Facebook Team."  And this is what they said:

Hi Marie,

Thanks for verifying your identity. Note that we permanently deleted your attached ID from our servers.

After investigating this further, it looks like we suspended your account by mistake. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. You should now be able to log in. If you have any issues getting back into your account, please let me know.

Thanks,

Barry
User Operations
Facebook

Now I like to think that Barry deleted my ID but kept my picture collage. I still think I got locked out because I was an impatient idiot, and Barry was just being kind to what he probably considers a "special case."

This is what I sent Barry in response:

Dear Barry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.  Please find attached proof of my happiness.

Cheers,

Marie


This exchange informs me that corporations respond well to picture collages. Will now endeavour to include one with every letter I send. 

Happy day!

6 comments:

  1. Aww! That's adorable. I am certain he'll keep *that*. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Marie's default setting is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you contact facebook ,my account is locked and i dno where to contact them !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey heba,

    Try sending your request to login@facebook.com. Send it straight from the e-mail account linked to your Facebook account. That'll speed things up.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just sent a mail again :(
    thank you for your time really ..
    hope they reply me soon ,i filled many forms and sent many mails and no reply yet since 7 days ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works out for you - I really do. Best lo luck!!

      Delete