Wednesday 25 March 2015

Stories of Nigh Show Preview

Nigh 3 is coming out tomorrow! I'm so excited!!!

*launches confetti rocket*

Nigh 3 is the midpoint of the serialized novel. Well, sort of. BWA HA HA HA!


Part of Nigh is an experiment in mixing art forms. The whole premise comes from the old faerie stories, which were told from generation to generation.

Hence, the books will be supported and enhanced by a storytelling show, even though you don't need to hear it to enjoy the book, and vice versa. I'm premiering this show in BC next month, and I've been hard at work over the past few months developing it.

IN THE MEANTIME, I'll send parts of it out - the parts that directly relate to characters in Nigh. I have plans for these stories. I'm still ironing them out, but they're ready to be shared.

If you want to hear a bit of the upcoming show Stories of Nigh, sign up for my eNewsletter.   I'll send links out that way. It's going to be informal, because I'm an informal teller that way.

*ducks at exploding confetti rocket*

The newsletter will go out Friday, so don't miss out!

*dances and cackles madly in confetti*

No comments:

Post a Comment