Thursday 26 April 2012

Birthday Reflection

Today's my birthday! Sometimes (not often, thankfully), I like to reflect on where I've been and how I came to be who I am.  Most times, those reflections don't get me very far as I get distracted by something shiny.

Then, once in a while, I see something that just tells me "Oh ya, that's totally me!"

This photograph, recently reclaimed from a family member, is one of those things:

Little Marie (in blue), with a maniacal grin on her face, about to stomp her doll.  My two very sweet cousins look on in horror, the youngest clutching her doll protectively...

You have to admit.  It highlights so very, very much.

Thanks to all of you for making each orbit around the sun increasingly more fun and interesting! 

Birthday hugs and kisses to all!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Marie! I hope you stomp on something today that helps relive that pleasure! :)
    Mary-Helen (aka Mare)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Marie! Bonne fête!

    ReplyDelete